Stir your taste buds with the intense flavor of fresh herbs and spices crushed in this extraordinary Himalayan mortar and pestle. This is an all-natural salt product that is made by hand carving the blocks of Himalayan salt. A mortar is a round-shaped bowl and a pestle is a cylindrical tool that you hold in the hand to grind the ingredients. It is a must-have Himalayan salt culinary item in your kitchen for a top-notch cooking experience.
This Himalayan pink salt mortar and pestle is a new and better version of an age-old cooking tool. People have been using this for grinding different edible and medicinal herbs since ancient times. Now you can also grind herbs and spices in the traditional manner while adding a healthy touch to them with this best type of mortar and pestle. Let’s find out more about Himalayan salt mortar and pestle.
"Looking For Ordering Himalayan Salt Mortar & Pestle In Wholesale”
Characteristics Of Himalayan Mortar And Pestle
- This mortar and pestle have beautiful iridescent pink color because it is made with original Himalayan crystal salt mined from the salt mines located at the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Using this mortar and pestle provides excellent control over speed and texture. You can perfectly manage the speed of your hands and ultimately the texture of the herbs and spices you need.
- It is made with Himalayan rock salt so grinding food in this can impart nutritious minerals to it.
- It is also naturally anti-bacterial and can inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- As it is made by hand carving Himalayan salt blocks, every piece is unique in color and appearance.
- Himalayan rock salt is very durable due to its compressed crystalline structure that makes this mortar pestle last for a long time.
- It has a perfect size that makes it easy to use.
- Cleaning and storing Himalayan salt mortar pestle is very easy. Just rinse under fresh water and air dry.
- It naturally adds delicate saltiness to the ingredients while grinding and crushing.
- Ideal for grinding and pounding various herbs, spices, ginger, and garlic to prepare sauces, marinades, pesto, and seasoning rubs.
Benefits Of Using Himalayan Salt Mortar And Pestle Over Food Processor
Throw away your food processor or grinder and grab Himalayan salt mortar pestle which does the exact job but without damaging the spices and herbs. When the herbs run through the sharp blades of a food processor, they crush the herbs with maximum speed changing the true essence of the herbs.
On the other hand, when you use this classic Himalayan salt mortar and pestle with your hands, it will not produce friction and the herbs will crush at low energy without getting heat up than it would with a food processor. This way the essence of the herbs will remain intact.
Herbs and spices are packed with natural oils and flavors, crushing them fresh using mortar and pestle releases those oils and fragrances and make the spices more flavorsome. You can also control the texture of the herbs and spices with this mortar and pestle according to your requirement.
Himalayan Salt Mortar And Pestle Uses
Add a flavorful twist to your favorite foods with this unique mortar and pestle. It is a two in one kitchen tool. It is ideal for preparing and even serving various food items. In addition to making super delicious sauces and dips, this mortar can be used as a serving bowl to elevate the presentation.
Great with all kinds of spices, herbs, salt, and pepper. You can even crush the garlic and ginger using this salt mortar and pestle and make chutneys, curry pastes, pesto, sauces, dips, hummus, and chunky guacamole. Using this salt mortar pestle will add flavor and unique texture to your spices and sauces and add the healthy touch of Himalayan salt to them.
How To Use A Mortar And Pestle?
Place the ingredients you want to crush or grind in this Himalayan salt mortar and hold it in place with one hand. Then hold the pestle in the other hand and start smashing the ingredients with the force of your hand. When crushing spices, hold the mortar in such a way that it covers half of the mortar so that the spices do not get dispersed in the air. You can manage the speed and strength with the hand according to the texture you want. When making sauce or paste, add water accordingly.
How to clean it?
Cleaning this mortar and pestle is very easy and simple. As it is made with pure Himalayan salt which has antibacterial properties so you don’t need harsh cleaning for this. Just wipe out the surface of mortar and pestle with a damp cloth or you can just wash them with fresh water. Dry it with a paper towel and place them in a cool and dry place for air drying.
How long will it last?
This mortar and pestle will last a considerable time if maintained properly. The proper size and thickness of mortar and pestle are also very important. A substantial-sized mortar pestle will last for years with regular use.
With time, your mortar and pestle will start becoming thin and small due to its usage. Don’t waste it, just grind it and use that salt for seasoning your meals.
Crush or grind your favorite herbs and spices with enhanced flavor by the natural minerals and impeccable purity of this best mortar and pestle, handmade from pink Himalayan rock crystal salt. This Himalayan mortar and pestle can be a great addition to your kitchen.