We are committed to complying with national and international environmental and quality standards, regulations, permits, and other requirements. We are committed to running our company by following environmental standards that minimize the impact of our business activities on the environment. For this purpose, we are employing workable procedures and processing systems specially designed to prevent activities or conditions that pose a threat to the environment and cause pollution.
All of our employees are giving hindsight knowledge through training and are held accountable for the impact of their actions on the environment. We are determined to establish a clean environment in all of our processing and services by:
- Supporting efforts for the protection of nature.
- Reducing and preventing effluents/waste.
- Maintaining objectives and targets to create a sustainable environment.
- Continually improving our environmental management system.
- Understanding the dependency of humans on biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Communicating, implementing, and addressing the policy to all interested parties and the hierarchy of the company.
We are making ITTEFAQ TRADING COMPANY environment-friendly.
E: Enforce all employees to obey environmental legislations.
A: Always seek out endless improvements.
R: Reduce effluent/waste discharge.
T: Take effective actions to prevent pollution.
H: Hire educated, trained and experienced personnel.
Issued By: Management Approved By: Chief Executive